- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Software Tester/Analyst/Engineer
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 p/a (25 Days Holiday)
A multi-award winning company with numerous UK-based and international Bluechip clients is urgently seeking a Software Tester to join its reputable and highly regarded IT Team at their offices in Chesterfield.
Are you keen to be a part of a highly reputable and established company? Do you want to work in a company that has maintained an excellent reputation for several years because of its consistent successes? If you’ve answered yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is fast becoming a household name and industry leader?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient and affluent location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Flexicar scheme
- Local gym discounts
- Mobile phone scheme
- Discounted restaurant card
- Key input and involvement in projects with major UK and international clients
- Improved technical ability
- Significant development of existing skills
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- Creation and maintenance of automated test suites
- Continuous deployment tools (Microsoft Release Manager preferred)
- Test plan creation and execution
- Web application testing experience
- Bug tracking tools (TFS preferred)
- Web browser development tools
- An object oriented programming language (C# preferred)
- Agile development methodologies
This role is suited to knowledgeable experienced Testers/Analysts/Engineers who have a strong problem solving ability and good technical skills and who genuinely want to work in an exciting and successful company.
If you are unsure as to whether this role is for you or would like further information, please feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss further details confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us