- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Web Test analyst
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
Salary: £28k to £30k plus benefits
We are looking for an experienced test analyst with some experience of working in an Agile environment to join an e-commerce based organisation
They have recently implemented a Selenium/PHPUnit automation framework.
Key experience required
You will need automated as well as manual testing experience ideally with experience of Selenium WD however other’s will also be considered such as: Cucumber, BugBuster, Codeception etc.
You will also need to have some of the following experience:
- Agile testing experience
- Web testing
- Some SQL knowledge to validate completeness, integrity and accuracy of data on the backend
- Ability to organise, co-ordinate and prioritise day to day workload
- Testing of new and legacy code of a web site, including back end databases, front end design and functionality, usability and interaction design
- User Story refinement to understand requirements, identify acceptance criteria and testing scope
- Help to design and develop the automation test suite using Selenium/PHPUnit. The automation test suite will include sanity, acceptance criteria and regression tests
- Participate in Agile practices (Stand ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives)
- Exploratory testing when required
- Preparation and maintenance of any required test data
- Track, plan and co-ordinate incidents, bugs and enhancements – which includes identifying, investigating and, where appropriate, escalating any issues so they are resolved in a timely manner
- Working closely with the development team to resolve issues
- Own the quality of assigned User Stories
- Help define and establish methodologies, processes, and best practices
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with a rapidly growing company based in very nice open plan offices in the heart of Lichfield in Staffordshire
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us