The interview has gone well, you’ve answered all the questions and even made the interview panel laugh.
Now comes the question most people dread: “Do you have any questions for us?”
You would think that this fantastic opportunity to demonstrate how much candidates know about the company, the industry, work ethic and just how interested they are in the position would be the real chance to shine.
But this isn’t always so!
Here is a list of genuine end-of-interview questions candidates have asked to ‘impress’ their potential employers. Make sure you don’t ask any in your interview!
1. “Can I see the break room?”
2. “How late can I be to work without getting fired”
3. “How long is lunch?”
4. “Will I have to take a drug test?”
5. “Does this company monitor Internet usage?”
6. “How many warnings do you get before you are fired?”
7. “Can I change the job description?”
8. “What is your background?”
9. “How long do I have work here before I can take a holiday?”
10. “Exactly what does the company do?
11. “If I’m hired, when can I start applying for other positions in the company?”
12. “Do you finish early on Fridays?”
13. “Do you carry out background checks?”
14. “Do you monitor e-mail or Internet usage?”
15. “Have you looked at my twitter or facebook account?”
16. “I’ll need three days notice if you ask for a drugs test?”
17. “Is there any chance I could work from home?”
18. “What is your bonus scheme like?”
19. “Can I date co-workers?
20. “Are you going to offer me the job”
To find your next position search our live jobs by clicking here.- Mark Wilkinson