- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our Client is an established food manufacturing and bakery organisation and is seeking to appoint an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer for their production facility in Pontypool. The shift pattern will be days and nights.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will take responsibility for the ongoing maintenance of the production plant and its equipment. These include ammonia based refrigeration machinery,ovens,provers,mixers and chain link conveyor belt machines.
Specifically you will be tasked with:
– Monitoring the performance of equipment, reporting and rectifying faults.
– Implementation of improvement initiatives for quality, productivity and waste reduction for all aspects of production.
– Ensuring the company’s health, safety; quality and environmental programmes are met.
– Assisting in the training and development of other technical personnel and production operators.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will have previous experience of working in a food manufacturing environment or similar.
You will need to have qualifications in mechanical and electrical for example City & Guilds 1, 2, & 3 and need to have experience of working with electrical and mechanical machinery.
Ideally you will have an ECS gold card and competent in IEE 17th edition regulations but not essential.
Our client is an established bakery manufacturing company who produce a variety of bread products which are fresh and frozen. They have a turnover of £20 million and supply large supermarkets and retail organisations. They are part of a larger group and have production facilities in Wales and Ireland who supply across the UK and Europe.