- £25000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Care Manager
Location – Nottingham
Salary £28,000 – £32,0000 (depending on experience)
Our client is looking for a Registered Care Manager for a purpose built care home in Nottingham. You will need to be NVQ level 4 qualified as a minimum with experience in managing in a similar role, this position maybe suitable for a deputy manager ready for the step up.
- Day to day running of staff, clients and care home
- Ensure statutory obligations are met at all times
- General understanding of finances and growth targets
- Supervisions and recruitment of staff along with general HR
- Promoting the care home to potential new clients
- Implementing change where required helping to move the company forward
- Maintaining effective communication with the Regional manager and Director
Ideally you will be a trained nurse, but it’s essential that you are a registered manager that holds an NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Health and Social Care, with leadership experience in a similar role. You must have very high working standards, a passion for care and be a confident communicator .
Our client is an established organisation privately owned dedicated to improving care for older people. Their main aim is to create a service with an ethos based on quality, trust and support.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered, for more information call Daniel White 01213622313