Account Manager role highlights:
– Up to £30,000 basic salary, plus £15,000 bonus and excellent benefits
– Working for a a leading provider of temporary recruitment solutions for the care home sector
– Perfect for someone with a background in developing existing B2B client accounts (ideally in the recruitment sector) to maximise revenue
– Hybrid home/office based position
– Immediate start
Your responsibilities and tasks in the job:
– Growing all existing accounts and maximising revenue from them.
– Visiting every client at least once per month to nurture and develop the relationship.
– Making regular contact in between to explore what tactical opportunities are present.
– Working with the BD and marketing teams to highlight other opportunities for the wider business.
What you’ll need to succeed in this Account Manager role:
– A proven background in developing existing B2B client accounts (ideally in the recruitment sector) to maximise revenue.
– Outstanding interpersonal skills.
– A proven track record of success.
– The ability to liaise comfortably with stakeholders at all levels.
– You will need to be influential, authoritative, outgoing, self-motivated and passionate.
– You’ll also need to be a motivated person who is driven by success and the desire to earn money.
– A full driving licence is essential for this role.
What you’ll get in return:
– Basic salary: Up to £30,000 per annum.
– Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £15,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets.
– Benefits include:
— Subsidised gym membership.
— Cashback healthcare plan.
— Friday afternoons off if targets are hit.
— 30 days holiday per year.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Account Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Account Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Client Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Account Development Manager, Business Development Manager or as a Business Development Executive.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.