Are you a talented Sustainability Manager?
Can you demonstrate that you work with smart building systems and have brought about change to reduce cost and footprint?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Sustainability Manager role you’ll report to the Estates Director and will be primarily accountable for the ongoing use and analysis of the BMS to bring about sustainability change across several office buildings aimed at cost cost and carbon reduction.
Specific tasks include:
– The ongoing surveying, energy of commercial and industrial buildings to look at ways of improving efficiency and reducing their carbon footprint
– Overseeing smaller, more immediate change projects that come from your findings
– Making business cases for any large scale capital investment projects you feel are required
– Managing any build project that results from this investment
To be the right person for Sustainability Manager role you will need a background in smart building systems management
We also need you to have worked on:
– Development of sustainability projects on both cost and carbon reduction grounds
– Presenting solutions at board level
– Managing major cap-ex projects
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Finally, you’ll need a full driving licence for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic salary for the Sustainability Manager role is up to £50,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package including relocation support.
They’ve been around since 1965 and they are owners and managers of commercial and industrial facilities.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Sustainability Manager role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Sustainability Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Building Sustainability Manager, Senior Sustainability Consultant or as a Sustainability Engineer.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.