This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced domiciliary care professional to join a friendly team as a Quality and Compliance Manager based in central London.
You will be responsible for developing and reviewing Care Plans, policies and procedures to ensure they are compliant with CQC current practices, legislation and the requirements of the regulatory bodies.
You will also act as a Deputy for the service, stepping up for the Registered Manager in times of absence.
My client are a charity who ensure person centred care is at the forefront of everything they do.
• Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and the organisation’s policy and procedures
• Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements
• Deputise for the Service Manager by taking responsibility for the domiciliary care day to day operational service in their absence
• Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and use findings to make improvements.
• Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure the safe delivery of the service
• Apply excellent communication skills with client, their families and representatives, staff and other health and social care professionals to deliver high quality homecare services.
• Audits to ensure standards are constantly maintained
• You will have extensive knowledge of quality systems and health and safety within domiciliary or health care sector.
• Good administrative skills and computer literacy.
• Experience of managing and developing an effective staff team including recruitment, training, supporting and supervising staff.
• Must have NVQ L5 or equivalent, or be willing to work towards a relevant management qualification.
• Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to homecare services and risk management.
• Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for interview
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.