Responsible Individual needed for a small children’s home provider in Burton. Brilliant opportunity for an experienced RI who wants join a new organisation with extensive growth plans. Salary up to £52K.
You will be joining an organisation that is committed to providing young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties a home away from home. Offering a nurturing approach, they aim to equip their young people with the tools to strive for independence and a positive future.
As the RI you will oversee 2 current children’s residential homes, and support with the development of 2 more this year. You will support the Registered Manager’s to provide the best care and support to the young people within the homes.
As the Responsible Individual you will be responsible for;
- The supervision and guidance of the Registered Managers
- Taking a lead on safeguarding the homes
- Referral process
- Home operations in line with children’s legislation and the companies’ policies and procedures
- Promotion of a positive, unconditional caring environment
The successful Responsible Individual will have;
- The ability to demonstrate significant experience within a managerial capacity plus relevant qualifications (NVQ / QCF Level 5 in Leadership & Management)
- Experience of working with children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Awareness of the needs and rights of children and young people in care and acting as an advocate for children and young people.
- Minimum of 2 years previous RI responsibilities.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.